Saturday, October 6, 2007

Confirmation Retreat!

Today I will be spending most of the day with some seventh grade confirmation students at this place:

Then, I'll come back to the church for a pre-baptism meeting (always love those, and the baptisms too).

Tomorrow, after 2 services and a meeting with Inreach visitors (No preaching, though), we will also have our first ever Animal Blessing Service! Please pray for good weather, as we hope to have most of the service outside.

Then, I get to have my second ever Revgal meet up: with HotcupLutheran and her husband!

3 comments:

David said...

Looks like you have a great weekend ahead of you...enjoy!

Fran said...

I wish you all good things this weekend. Blessings in abundance for all!

As for me - plenty of blog catch up reading and writing!!

Lindy said...

Have a fun time!
Lindy