A while back Pastor David of Postings from Prairie Hill asked me to interview him. I have been sadly remiss, but have had a good excuse: they just had a baby! They must be very busy, right? So, now I finally begin and with and easy one:
1. What is the best thing (so far) about being a father? What is your greatest worry?
2. I know you are a 4th (5th?) generation pastor. What was one of the benefits of growing up as a pastor's kid? If there was a downside, what was that?
3. What is one place you have never been, but would like to visit?
4. If you weren't a Lutheran, what would you be?
5. Who is your hero? (can be living or dead, famous or not, but give your reasons).
and bonus question (if you would like to): what is one question you would like someone to ask you?
Now, I have to post these rules, that you will need to post on your blog:
1. If you are interested in being interviewed, leave me a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by posting 5 questions for you. I get to post the questions.
3. You will update your blog with a post containing your answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment, asking to be interviewed, you will ask them 5 questions