Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A Book Meme



This one comes from Zorra, Jiff and Gartenfische. Overkill, you say? At three, I couldn't avoid it any more.

Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!)

The book on the top of the pile on the coffee table is The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, about a snooty china rabbit who gets thrown overboard and well, the rest is history.

Find Page 123.
Chapter 17 of Edward's journey, slung over the shoulder of a boy named Bryce.

Post the next three sentences.
...talking about his sister, Sarah Ruth. "She had her a baby doll made out of china. She loved that baby doll. But he broke it.

Tag five people
I don't know who has done this and who hasn't. In my ignorance, I tag? Dust Bunny, Barb, CJ, David, and whoever else reads this.

3 comments:

gartenfische said...

Well at least it was an easy one! :)

dust bunny said...

Diane.....I just discovered you had tagged me for not one, but two, memes! But I've been so rackin' frackin' busy (and tired), I haven't done either. Plus, the only "books" anywhere near me at the moment are: ASTRONOMY, the world's best-selling astronomy magazine , The Spiderwick Chronicles (came in a box of cereal) and the Kaiser Permanente Guide to Benefits and Services; none of which are more than 80 pages long.

There's a reason why I'm a dust bunny.

Jennifer said...

Oh, Edward Tulane.
How I love him!
Thanks for playing....