...and I'm feeling a little bit stressed out because I have several things to get done before we leave.
1) call my brother to figure out Thanksgiving plans (I think done)
2) pick up prescription for appointment next Tuesday (done)
3) newsletter column (done)
4) funeral on Wednesday (Ecclesiastes 3 and John 14)
5) confirmation lesson on Wednesday (feeding of the 5,000)
7) reschedule a Thursday appointment (called and left message)
8) write annual report to congregation
9) choose songs for worship for Sunday, November 25 (Christ the King)
10) write worship materials for Sunday, November 18
11) mix up 3 and 1/2 days food for Scout
12) call daughter of woman in hospice care
13) start thinking about Thanksgiving Eve sermon
I'm praying that it will all be worth it when we get to New York.
I wanted to: buy a new suitcase, one with wheels. oh, well.