LJ tagged me for this meme a long time ago. Then she quit blogging. I hope it's not my fault! I hope she will start blogging again soon!
So, without further ado:
1. I like kosher dill pickles. This goes back to high school, when I used to frequent (or should I say nosh at) a local restaurant here called The Lincoln Del. Also learned to love pastrami sandwiches there. Later on, I discovered: it was the garlic.
2. I was bald until I was about two years old. I think it was a Scandinavian thing. I have a pretty good head of hair now.
3. I can't whistle, but I know a lot of songs, including Irving Berlin's "We're Having A Heat Wave/A Tropical Heat Wave." I've been humming that a lot lately (it's up above zero today).
4. When I took typing in high school, I started to "pretend type" what people were saying, moving my fingers on desks, tabletops, and other surfaces while people talked. Please, somebody else, tell me you did this.
5. I have "hyperextended" elbows (I believe that's what it's called). It's a little like being double-jointed, but not exactly.
6. Sometimes I forget to wear my gloves. But not last Tuesday.
I think everybody has done this quirky meme, but if not, please feel free to tell me and go right ahead!