1. Let me tell you something funny that happened yesterday.
At 2:00 I was just about done with my sermon, except about one paragraph or so. The Saturday service was beginning at 5:00.
I took a break to try to think of a quick children's sermon for the next day, came back and went into my files. When I found my sermon, the prompt I got was "Sermon title... already exists. Replace?" Without thinking, I pressed, yes.
And I replaced my sermon with a blank page.
At 2:00 p.m.
I did re-write it. (put the coffee back on!)
2. Today, after church, I REALLY wanted to post something funny. I don't know, it's just been a stressful week. So, I posted the ELCA song.
3. We had company for my husband's birthday after church. Neither of us got our naps (which we usually take religiously. ) We cleaned and cooked and entertained.
4. I know it will be late, but maybe tomorrow.
5. See #1 above, and I'm thinking of revising it in the posting... just as a mental exercise. I like what I wrote, but I'm just curious about what a couple of minor things would do.
6. Now I'm finally going to get a little break and rest! Good night everybody!