Friday, December 28, 2007

Scout Has Her Own Blog


Scout has been begging me for some time to get her own blog, so for Christmas, I got her one (also, two tennis balls that squeak.) (Don't know which she likes best)

It is a work in progress, but I'm sure she would like you to visit her sometime.

She's at Scout's Food For Thought, and she's working hard (when she has time in her busy schedule) to learn her new software.
She promises everyone that she will reveal the many secrets of her life!

10 comments:

Terri said...

wow! Scout, congratulations!!!looking forward to what you have to say for yourself...woof!!

Jan said...

Scout, you are amazing!

Lori said...

These blogging animals just amaze me! They do so much more than we do. And without a prehensile thumb.

Barbara B. said...

way to go, scout!

Diane M. Roth said...

she is pretty smart!

Rev SS said...

What a great Christmas present! Way to go Scout. I've added you to my favorites.

Fran said...

This is great news- I have actually been there a few times, but now Scout the Dog is blogrolled too!!

gartenfische said...

Yay for Scout!

You go girl. . . .

dust bunny said...

Very impressive, Scout!

Diane M. Roth said...

fran, thank you for blogrolling Scout. she is honored.