Here's one from the Revgals:
There are two types of people in the world, morning people and night owls. Or Red Sox fans and Yankees fans. Or boxers and briefs. Or people who divide the world into two types of people and those who don't. Let your preferences be known here! And if you're feeling verbose, defend your choices!
1. Mac? (who-hoo) or PC? (boo!)
My very first computer was a Mac. I loved it. Now we all use PC. Still retain an affection for the original.
2. Pizza: chicago style luscious hearty goodness, or New York floppy and flaccid?
Chicago all the way! If it's pizza you must have. (I'm dreaming now of a Margarita and a Chimichanga...)
3. Brownies/fudge containing nuts:
a. Good. I like the variation in texture.
b. An abomination unto the Lord. The nuts take up valuable chocolate space.
Brownies with nuts are good. Without nuts: VERY GOOD. With Heath chips: VERY VERY GOOD!
4. Do you hang your toilet paper so that the "tail" hangs flush with the wall, or over the top of the roll like normal people do?
Over the top, of course. Is there any other way?
5. Toothpaste: do you squeeze the tube wantonly in the middle, or squeeze from the bottom and flatten as you go just like the tube instructs?
Of course from the bottom and flatten, making sure that every single bit of toothpaste is used. Waste not, want not, right?
Bonus: From South Dakota days: Country music, or anything but country music.
How about as well: Preaching from manuscript, or preaching from notes.
Porter or Gershwin. Augustine or Pelagius (sorry). Dogs or cats!!!!! I used to be a cat person, but I converted. Now it's dogs all the way.