So now I would like to pass this esteemed award along. In truth, I think everyone on my blog-roll deserves an excellent blogger award. Today, I'd like to honor:
1. HotCup Lutheran, for her sense of humor, honesty, creativity, and of course, love of coffee.
2. Chris at Lutheran Zephyr. I've been lurking there for awhile, and find some of his posts nothing short of brilliant. I'm sure you will too.
3. Proclaiming Softly. Please go over to this post where she has linked to an article in her local newspaper. Great insights.
4. Grandmere Mimi. Because she shared with us this great video, in which a lion and trainer are re-united:
5. More Cows Than People -- she has been taking us all on an amazing journey this past year. A new adventure awaits her.
6. Dogblogger at The Best Dog Ever. I think Scout is pretty doggone good, but Cub and The Boy are lovely and photogenic as well.
7. Barb at Views from the Road: both funny and deep. You never know what you are going to get: serious discussions about the nature of God? Cartoons? The empty nest hikers club?
8. Presbyterian Gal, who writes stories, for which I secretly envy her. Well, I guess, it's not a secret any more.
9. I cannot leave without mentioning my pal Rowan, great dog and theologian. Keep up the good work, Rowan!