Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Scout has been tagged!
Molly has tagged Scout! That means that she has to come up with 8 random facts/habits about herself. So I'm letting Scout at the computer for a little while. She thinks she is the world's cutest, smartest dog, and shouldn't have any problems coming up with fact about herself. So, with Diane's help, here are Scout's 8 facts/habits:
1. I am a girl dog. Many people think that because my name is Scout, I am a boy. I just don't see how they can't see how pretty and delicate I am. Can't they tell I'm a girl? I was named "Scout" after the girl in the book, To Kill A Mockingbird. I haven't read it, but one of my cool human brothers has. I was almost named: Grateful Dawg. I am grateful that I wasn't! (and so is mom)
2. My mom is a golden retriever. She's a very nice dog who goes to a nursing home and helps the patients there sometimes. I have never met my dad, but I hear that he is part husky. I suppose you could say that I (and my 7 brothers and sisters) were an accident. But I don't think so.
3. My best friend lives next door. She is a goldendoodle and her name is Sadie. She is still a puppy, but is still a very nice dog. Sometimes we just run back and forth on our own side of the fence, and sometimes we get to play together in my yard! She lets me win all the games. That's why I like her.
4. I like all food. I am not picky at all. I like kibble, but I also like chicken necks and ground turkey. I ate a toad once (a little one). It was just there, in the dark, so I I gobbled it up before mom could stop me. I have also eaten a banana or two (not the peel). Mom doesn't know how I do that. I'm not telling
5. I have been to Chicago, where the Dog People live, and also to the North Shore. Both of them are great places for dogs. They have cool dog parks in Chicago. And the Dog People who live there are really nice and have lots of treats and toys for me to play with! Also, I have dog cousins in Chicago: Kramer, Sam, Gabe, and Luna (who I have not me yet). And a lot of dogs visit the North Shore too. I am now friends with all of them
6. I love it when it snows! I love to roll in the snow! In fact, once when we were up in the North Country this spring, I discovered that they still had snow there and I got so excited that I rolled around in the snow and snapped off my leash! I ran around and around the hotel several times before mom and dad opened the front door and I just ran in.
7. I just finished taking my first agility class. I am very good at jumping, and at running through the tunnel. The teeter-totter still scares me a little.
8. My mom doesn't know it, but I am going to help her plan a service for Blessing of Animals this fall. I have a lot of good ideas. Woof! Woof!
Scout doesn't know 8 dogs who blog! If a dog reads this, and wants to share, he/she should consider herself tagged. Perhaps MochaJavaPuppy or Rowan the Dog would like to share?
Now Scout is tired and thinks she will take a nap. (heavy sigh)