Monday, October 11, 2010

Day Off Reading Choices

Today is my Day Off, and I would like to direct you to a couple of new sites worth taking a look at:

Living Lutheran, a blog site that the ELCA has just launched.

Divinity and Beyond, a Minnesota religious news site launched by the formidable Susan Hogan.  I'm still sad about the demise of "Pretty Good Lutherans", and thought it was more than 'pretty good.' 

Finally, I have been really missing the writing discipline here.  I'm hoping to get back to more regular posting.  We'll see how that goes.

3 comments:

Terri said...

enjoy your day off and some restful time reading. I'm reading "Home" by Marilynn Robinson. I listened to "Gilead" in the car last fall during one of my drives to/from Az/Chicago. But I barely remember it. This story parallels that one from another perspective. It's a quiet, introspective book....

Jan said...

I'm glad you posted; I always miss your presence here.

Jennifer said...

What Jan said (although I have no room to talk about missing posting...)